• chevron_rightHow much are annual dues?
    The annual dues are $110.
  • chevron_rightWhen do I have to pay dues?
    Annual dues need to be paid by June 15th each year.  There is a one time late fee of ten dollars ($10) for late payments.  Eight percent (8%) interest will be charged on all unpaid balances annually.  Outstanding balances of dues, fines, late fees and/or interest more than thirty (30) days past due are subject to collections.
    *Note:  The due date changed from April 15th to June 15th effective 1/1/2014.
  • chevron_rightWhere do I send dues?
    The Eagle Creek HOA mailing address is:
    PO Box 140147
    Broken Arrow OK 74014
    You can also pay online here.
  • chevron_rightWhy does the HOA use a collection agency?
    We have started utilizing a collection agency because when dues are not paid, the HOA is limited in what we can do to collect. We can assess small fines and can put liens on properties. Using a collection agency is a cost effective way of credit reporting those who don't pay.
  • chevron_rightWhat happens to the money I pay in for dues?
    The funds the HOA receives from dues goes towards paying for parks and landscape maintenance, operations and social events.
    Parks and landscape maintenance represents over 80% of the annual budget.  This primarily consists of mowing two parks, two long road easements, a pipeline easement, two retention ponds, and mowing / flower beds at four entrances.
    Operations expenses includes postage, insurance, utilities, website and professional services.  Social events consists of the neighborhood picnic, garage sales advertisement and Easter egg hunt.
    For more information visit the documents page to view the financial reports.
Emergency / City Information
  • chevron_rightHow many homes are in Eagle Creek?
    Eagle Creek encompasses 680 homes and two parks.
  • chevron_rightHow do I get involved in the Eagle Creek HOA?
    There is a lot of opportunity for anyone who would like to volunteer.  Eagle Creek has the following committees.
    • Parks and Landscape
    • Covenants
    • Architectural
    • Municipal
    • Social
    Each of these committees are chaired by a board members.   If you would like to volunteer, please contact us at hoa@eaglecreekhoa.com.
    There are also opportunities to serve on the board.  An election is held at each annual meeting for officers and members.  These meetings take place each year towards the end of September.